Father Michael Goetz Was Under Lockdown
A scary morning for students at Father Michael Goetz Secondary School in Mississauga!
According to a recent 680 News article, Peel police have a male student in custody after what looked to be a gun was spotted at the high school this morning.
The school was placed under lockdown during the investigation.
Const. Bally Saini told 680 News that the student was spotted with a weapon, but it’s still unclear what, exactly, the weapon was. 680 reports that the student will face “firearms-related” charges.
So while the lockdown is over and no one was hurt, police are still investigating.
Update: The student who was taken into custody this morning over the sighting of a suspected gun is indeed facing firearms charges.
According to a recent article in The Mississauga News Peel Regional Police have said that they recovered the weapon inside the school.
The lockdown has since been lifted.
No one was hurt.
- Dollarama Announces the Launch of Its New Online Store
- Environment Canadian Issues Special Weather Statement for Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Here is Everything That’s Coming to the New Food District in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Opens First Canadian Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- These Mississauga Schools Just Received Very Good Rankings on a Controversial Report