Family Concerned for Missing Teen with Autism in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a currently missing person.
Kaitlyn Braun, 16, was last seen around 2:30 p.m. on Friday, October 12 at her residence in the area of Ninth Line and Doug Leavens Boulevard.
Braun is described as a white female, 5'8, 230 lbs, with a fair complexion, heavy build, brown eyes, short brown hair in a ponytail, blue glasses, and a blue hearing aid.
She was wearing grey tights, a black hooded sweater, two-toned blue Sketcher shoes, and carrying a purple Mickey Mouse message bag.
Braun has autism, and police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Braun has been located in good health, police report.
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- COVID-19 outbreak declared at Mississauga retirement home after employee tests positive for the virus
- Mississauga students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Free bicycles available for Malton students who need them in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: A look at the newest selfie spot in Mississauga