Family Concerned for Missing Teen with Autism in Mississauga
Police request the public’s help in locating a currently missing person.
Kaitlyn Braun, 16, was last seen around 2:30 p.m. on Friday, October 12 at her residence in the area of Ninth Line and Doug Leavens Boulevard.
Braun is described as a white female, 5'8, 230 lbs, with a fair complexion, heavy build, brown eyes, short brown hair in a ponytail, blue glasses, and a blue hearing aid.
She was wearing grey tights, a black hooded sweater, two-toned blue Sketcher shoes, and carrying a purple Mickey Mouse message bag.
Braun has autism, and police and family are concerned for her well-being.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is asked to call 905-453-2121, ext. 1133.
Photo: Peel Regional Police handout
UPDATE: Braun has been located in good health, police report.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Well-Being of Missing Mississauga Teen
- MISSING: Police Searching for Man With Autism Last Seen in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman in Mississauga
- Police Concerned for Missing Woman Frequently Seen in Mississauga
- MISSING: Police Searching for 54 Year Old Mississauga Man