Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
Warmer weather is finally here, and that means a few things. First, you can finally hit the beach. Second, it's time to take advantage of the few summer months we have. And third, cafes and restaurants boast tons of specials on cold drinks like pop, iced coffee, and milkshakes.
That includes Summer Drink Days at McDonald's, which are back and now include even more drinks.
So if you're looking for a cheap smoothie, iced coffee, or soda, you might want to hit up your local McD's.
Which drinks can you indulge in for cheap?
For a loonie, you can score some Coca-Cola over ice, or get a small or medium iced coffee. If you want a flavour shot there's an upcharge, though.
This year, McD's is also offering cheap drinks for $2 and $3 as part of the promotion.
Two dollars will get you a small iced frappe or a small real fruit smoothie - and along with tons of sugar, each flavour has a serving of fruit. You can choose from strawberry banana, blueberry pomegranate, mango pineapple, or strawberry mango pineapple.
And for the ultimate $3?
You can get a small real fruit protein smoothie, which contains 13 grams of protein. It's made with ice, yogurt, fruit puree, and whey protein, and also contains a serving of fruit.
Or, you can get a small McCafe SKOR coffee iced frappe - coffee, ice, SKOR pieces, whipped cream, and more SKOR pieces for good luck.
These six drinks are available for cheap throughout the summer and into September, so if you love sweet, caffeinated, cold drinks, you might want to take advantage of the deal.
- BREAKING: Canada Post employee dies of COVID-19 following massive outbreak at Mississauga Gateway facility
- Startling study shows people ignore COVID symptoms and continue to work in Mississauga and Brampton
- 16-year-old charged with attempted murder in Mississauga
- Furry fear-mongering: Coexisting with coyotes (and other wildlife)
- Ontario pediatricians calling on Province to reopen schools as soon as possible