Extremely Cheap Coffee Available in Mississauga This Week
Just in time for a major weather shift that’s coming to Mississauga, you can get very cheap iced coffee this Thursday!
Calling all of you who crave caffeine in your afternoon slump - Thursday’s hitting the double digits (it’s going up to 17 C!), so why not toss some ice in your espresso and enjoy it for cheap?
You might be wondering…where, how, when, and why?!
Well, if you go to any Starbucks Canada location on April 12, 2018, from 2 p.m. to close, you can get a super cheap coffee.
Starbucks Canada is selling any iced espresso beverage for half off that day.
That’s right, it’s going to be 50 per cent off of iced coffee.
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Major Coffee Chain Vows to Close Gender Wage Gap in Canada
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Mississauga man believed to be 1st Canadian with COVID-destroyed lungs gets transplant
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga