Extremely Cheap Coffee Available in Mississauga This Week
Just in time for a major weather shift that’s coming to Mississauga, you can get very cheap iced coffee this Thursday!
Calling all of you who crave caffeine in your afternoon slump - Thursday’s hitting the double digits (it’s going up to 17 C!), so why not toss some ice in your espresso and enjoy it for cheap?
You might be wondering…where, how, when, and why?!
Well, if you go to any Starbucks Canada location on April 12, 2018, from 2 p.m. to close, you can get a super cheap coffee.
Starbucks Canada is selling any iced espresso beverage for half off that day.
That’s right, it’s going to be 50 per cent off of iced coffee.
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Major Coffee Chain Vows to Close Gender Wage Gap in Canada
- Elementary school classes set to be reorganized in Mississauga
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- Deceased male located near creek in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Ontario rolls back social gathering limits in response to rising COVID-19 cases
- PICK A SIDE: Should Ontario return to Stage 2?