Extremely Cheap Coffee Available in Mississauga This Week
Just in time for a major weather shift that’s coming to Mississauga, you can get very cheap iced coffee this Thursday!
Calling all of you who crave caffeine in your afternoon slump - Thursday’s hitting the double digits (it’s going up to 17 C!), so why not toss some ice in your espresso and enjoy it for cheap?
You might be wondering…where, how, when, and why?!
Well, if you go to any Starbucks Canada location on April 12, 2018, from 2 p.m. to close, you can get a super cheap coffee.
Starbucks Canada is selling any iced espresso beverage for half off that day.
That’s right, it’s going to be 50 per cent off of iced coffee.
- PICK A SIDE: Do you prefer hot or iced coffee
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga