Extremely Cheap Coffee Available in Mississauga This Week
Just in time for a major weather shift that’s coming to Mississauga, you can get very cheap iced coffee this Thursday!
Calling all of you who crave caffeine in your afternoon slump - Thursday’s hitting the double digits (it’s going up to 17 C!), so why not toss some ice in your espresso and enjoy it for cheap?
You might be wondering…where, how, when, and why?!
Well, if you go to any Starbucks Canada location on April 12, 2018, from 2 p.m. to close, you can get a super cheap coffee.
Starbucks Canada is selling any iced espresso beverage for half off that day.
That’s right, it’s going to be 50 per cent off of iced coffee.
- Here's How You Can Get a Free Coffee in Mississauga This Week
- Extremely Cheap Cold Drinks Available at Major Fast Food Chain in Mississauga
- You Can Now Get Extremely Cheap Coffee in Mississauga
- Here's How You Can Get Free Coffee and Tea in Mississauga in January
- Major Coffee Chain Vows to Close Gender Wage Gap in Canada
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- PHOTOS: Massive $50,000,000 mansion with gold-lining is for sale in Mississauga
- Newly-released data indicates that Mississauga is a hotspot for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $2 mil home with gorgeous, upgraded interior
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots