Exciting New Drink Coming to Tim Hortons
Summer is ending but there’s a new way to stay cool as we transition into fall.
And you can get it at the drive-thru.
Tim Hortons is celebrating fall with a new item: the Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp.
The coffee chain’s newest item launched nationwide on Aug. 27.
“Tim Hortons Pumpkin Spice products have become a fall tradition and we know how much our guests look forward to their arrival each year,” said head of marketing Tim Hortons Canada Jorge Zaidan.
“The iconic Iced Capp first launched in 1999 and over the last 19 years has quickly became one of our most popular cold beverages. This year, we wanted to surprise and delight Canadians with a fall twist on this summer favourite, the Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp.”
In addition to the Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp, other fall-inspired menu items are available, too:
Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp: Pumpkin spice flavored Iced Capp(r) with cream, pumpkin spice syrup, whipped topping and pumpkin spice drizzle. ($3.69)
Pumpkin Spice Latte: Freshly ground espresso with steamed milk, pumpkin pie spice, whipped topping and pumpkin spice drizzle. ($3.59)
Pumpkin Spice Muffin: This harvest favourite is a muffin baked with pumpkin spices and is filled with a delicious cream cheese center. ($1.69)
Apple Cinnamon Tart: A mini apple pie, complete with graham cracker crust and the apple cinnamon filling you know and love. ($1.99)
Caramel Apple Danish: The delicious and flaky pastry of a Tim Hortons Danish, packed with caramel and apple filling ($1.69)
The Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp is now available at participating Tim Hortons restaurants across the country for a limited time.
Keep in mind, prices vary by region.
- You Can Now Get Pumpkin Spice Lattes at Tim Hortons in Mississauga
- Tim Hortons bringing back Pumpkin Spice baked goods and beverages
- PICK A SIDE: Who does pumpkin spice better, Tims or Starbucks?
- Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is Officially Back in Mississauga
- Here's When Starbucks is Bringing Back the Pumpkin Spice Latte in 2018
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- House of the Week: $4.8 mil mansion with glorious wine cellar
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga
- Ontario officials report 425 new COVID-19 cases, 31 new cases reported in Mississauga