Erin Mills Town Centre by the Numbers
While most people know Erin Mills Town Centre is a good place to dine and shop in Mississauga, few probably think about the hard--but fun--numbers associated with the ever-evolving (and ever more chic and stylishly designed) shopping centre.
A recent study commissioned by the Retail Council of Canada breaks down Canadian malls by a series of interesting numbers (such as how many sales they make per square foot) and has revealed a few fun facts that you might not know about Mississauga's recently renovated mall.
Take a look at some interesting numbers--and see how the mall stacks up against its local and national counterparts--below:$517 - EMTC Sales Per Square Foot
($1650.85 - #1 Yorkdale Shopping Centre)847,532 square feet - EMTC Gross Leasable Area
(3,200,000 SqFt - #1 West Edmonton Mall)Anchors over 50,000 square feet:
Hudson’s Bay 134,073 square feet
Sears 132,227 square feet
Walmart 135,892 square feet9,000,000 - EMTC Annual Pedestrian Count
(48,969,858 - #1 Toronto Eaton Centre)4,517 - EMTC Parking Spaces
(21,152 - #1 West Edmonton Mall)Expansion/Renovation Plans?
As you may recall, the mall just received a massive $100 million facelift and opened a new anchor store (Walmart) in December
- Interesting Recently Released Facts About Square One
- Walmart at Erin Mills Town Centre Finally Set to Open in Mississauga
- Popular Restaurant Opening New Location in Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Something Very Unique is Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga
- Popular International Store Coming to Erin Mills Town Centre in Mississauga