Enjoy Complimentary Yoga By the Lake in Port Credit All Summer Long
If you want to enjoy a nourishing yoga practice with a healthy dose of vitamin D, you're in luck!
This summer, you can enjoy Lululemon's Room to Breathe complimentary yoga series in Port Credit.
Every Tuesday at 7 pm, yogis of all practice levels are invited to Port Credit Memorial Park (22 Stavebank Road) to practice some open air yoga. The series kicks off today (June 14) and will run for the next 11 weeks.
The classes are open to all and no payment is required, just remember to bring your own mat and any other accessories essential to your practice (blocks, straps, friends, etc.).
Should inclement weather occur, cancellations will be announced on Lululemon's Facebook page.
Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! It'll make your sun salutations extra meaningful (just remember to bring sunscreen!).
- PHOTOS: A look at the most haunted house in Mississauga
- First responders attempting to free passengers of vehicle that crashed into wall in Brampton
- MISSING: 10 year old girl last seen in Mississauga
- Portion of Britannia Road in Mississauga closed due to collision: Peel Police
- Canadian COVID-19 vaccine shows promising results in Phase 2 clinical trial