Enjoy Complimentary Yoga By the Lake in Port Credit All Summer Long
If you want to enjoy a nourishing yoga practice with a healthy dose of vitamin D, you're in luck!
This summer, you can enjoy Lululemon's Room to Breathe complimentary yoga series in Port Credit.
Every Tuesday at 7 pm, yogis of all practice levels are invited to Port Credit Memorial Park (22 Stavebank Road) to practice some open air yoga. The series kicks off today (June 14) and will run for the next 11 weeks.
The classes are open to all and no payment is required, just remember to bring your own mat and any other accessories essential to your practice (blocks, straps, friends, etc.).
Should inclement weather occur, cancellations will be announced on Lululemon's Facebook page.
Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! It'll make your sun salutations extra meaningful (just remember to bring sunscreen!).
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- City fining contractor after snow plow takes out garbage bins in Mississauga
- Multiple sick coyotes spotted in Mississauga
- Man celebrating enormous multi-million jackpot lotto win in Mississauga