Enjoy Complimentary Yoga By the Lake in Port Credit All Summer Long
If you want to enjoy a nourishing yoga practice with a healthy dose of vitamin D, you're in luck!
This summer, you can enjoy Lululemon's Room to Breathe complimentary yoga series in Port Credit.
Every Tuesday at 7 pm, yogis of all practice levels are invited to Port Credit Memorial Park (22 Stavebank Road) to practice some open air yoga. The series kicks off today (June 14) and will run for the next 11 weeks.
The classes are open to all and no payment is required, just remember to bring your own mat and any other accessories essential to your practice (blocks, straps, friends, etc.).
Should inclement weather occur, cancellations will be announced on Lululemon's Facebook page.
Enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! It'll make your sun salutations extra meaningful (just remember to bring sunscreen!).
- Mississauga Family Seeking Help After Grandmother Suffers a Stroke While on Vacation
- VIDEO: Businesses Evacuated After Fire Breaks Out in Mississauga
- Emergency Crews Investigating Possible Fire at Mississauga Business
- Biggest Japanese Food Festival Happening This Weekend in Mississauga
- Lights Malfunctioning at Major Intersection in Mississauga