Employee at Dollarama location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
An employee at a Dollarama location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
Dollarama spokesperson Lyla Radmanovich recently confirmed that the company learned on Oct. 12 that an employee at the brand’s Square One location tested positive for the novel coronavirus.
Radmanovich said the employee was last in the store on Oct. 8.
“Colleagues deemed to have potentially been in close contact with this employee are currently self-isolating as per company direction and out of an abundance of caution. A deep cleaning of the store as per our standard COVID-19 procedures took place prior to re-opening yesterday,” Radmanovich said in an email to insauga.com.
“Dollarama has strict protocols in place to minimize risk to employees and customers in any proven or probable case of COVID-19, which have been developed in collaboration with public health officials.”
Radmanovich said the store and its employees will continue to adhere to the directives of public health officials and follow a strict in-store cleaning and disinfecting routine, observe hygiene and respiratory practices, use PPE and enforce physical distancing.
- Employee at Mississauga Beer Store location tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Starbucks location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Longo’s grocery store in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Police investigating reports of woman being forced into vehicle in Mississauga
- Police searching for suspects following break and enter in Mississauga
- Doug Ford suggests that restrictions on Mississauga could be eased after the 28-day rollback ends
- Data suggests restaurants, gyms not responsible for spread of COVID-19 in Peel
- Tim Hortons giving away free coffee