Elegant New Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
Sometimes you want that fine dining feel without the fine dining prices, and fortunately a new restaurant will allow you to do just that.
In what is no doubt good news for Mississauga’s diverse array of diners, another Middle Eastern restaurant—one that pays homage to the famous Jordanian city of Petra—has recently opened its doors in the city.
Welcome to Petra Restaurant - The Real Taste of Mediterranean food. . Start your week off with a selection of mezze, char-grilled meats, and signature seafood dishes. Finish it off with some dessert to get you through the week. Stay tuned for photos of our dishes to come this week! . Wishing you all a happy Monday, and we hope to see you soon at Petra Restaurant. .: @mayachehade
And while Middle Eastern restos are a common sight in Mississauga, this one sets itself apart with its atmospheric interior.
“Petra Restaurant is distinguished by its elegant dining halls that hold the authentic essence of the Middle East,” the resto’s website reads.
The interior is indeed unique.
Inside the resto, the name Petra is placed on a naturesque background and covered with greenery, giving the space a decidedly lush vibe.
The restaurant also boasts greenery throughout, giving diners the impression that they’re dining outdoors in a decidedly exotic location (and right in the middle of one of Mississauga’s most bustling neighbourhoods, no less).
As far as food goes, the menu features cold and hot mezze, char-grilled meats, fresh bread, Nabulsya Kunafa, tabbouleh, shish tawooq sandwiches, herra fish covered in the resto’s signature sauce, hummus, falafel, chicken wings, shawarma and more.
Diners can also order food on Skip the Dishes, so the resto’s dishes can be enjoyed at home.
So if you’re in the mood for some shawarma, you can now enjoy it in a fancier environment.
Cover photo courtesy of Petra’s official Facebook page
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- A new restaurant specializing in grilled meats just opened up in Mississauga
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Police investigating "reports of possible gunshots" in Brampton
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated
- House fire in Brampton leads to police diverting traffic
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising