Drug store and grocery store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
Workers at Shoppers Drug Mart and Loblaws locations in Mississauga recently tested positive for COVID-19.
According to Loblaws’ COVID-19 tracker, management was notified that an employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart, located at 1125 Bloor Street East, tested positive for the virus on a presumptive test.
The last shift the employee worked was on Dec 29.
Management was also recently notified that a Loblaws employee at the company’s 5010 Glen Erin Drive location also tested positive for the virus.
The worker last worked in-store on Dec. 31.
The company says when a case is discovered, it works closely with public health officials and follows their guidance to ensure proper notification of close contacts and to perform the required cleaning and sanitization in the stores.
Loblaws says it regularly updates COVID cases in its stores in an effort to maintain transparency and to keep the public informed.
- Grocery store and drug store employees in Mississauga test positive for COVID-19
- An employee at a Shoppers Drug Mart location in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Employee at Loblaws in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19.
- Workers at two Shoppers Drugmart locations in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19.
- Employee at Shoppers Drug Mart in Mississauga has tested positive for COVID-19
- Drugs found at kids playland as 19 from Brampton busted as international trafficking ring smashed, police release all names
- House of the week: Spectacular $4.3 mil Lorne Park home with wine cellar
- Fido and Rogers report Canada-wide service disruptions
- Police on scene in Brampton after man found with serious injuries, sources say gunplay suspected
- Here's where the new Automated Speed Enforcement cameras are in Mississauga