Driver Transported to Trauma Centre Following Crash in Mississauga
A late night crash in Mississauga has sent one person to a trauma centre.
Peel police say that officers were called to the scene of a collision in the Derry Rd. and Bramalea area in Mississauga at 10:48 p.m.
One driver has been transported to a trauma centre.
Closure are in effect in the area.
Updates to follow.
Police say the driver who was transported to a trauma centre is believed to have sustained life-threatening injuries.
Police say the Major Collision Bureau and Forensic Identification Service is on scene.
Police westbound Derry Rd is closed at Vedette Dr., southbound Bramalea is closed north of the intersection, and eastbound Derry Rd is closed at Menkes Dr.
FedEx employees and deliveries will still have access to their facility through an alternate route.
Witnesses are asked to contact 905-453-2121 ext. 3710 or Crime Stoppers.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Huge winning lottery ticket sold in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Pedestrian Transported to Trauma Centre After Being Struck by Vehicle in Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Vehicle Drives Into Mississauga Restaurant
- Female Transported To Trauma Centre Following Major Collision In Mississauga
- Man Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Mississauga
- Person Transported To Trauma Centre After Stabbing In Mississauga