Driver Arrested After Crashing into Tree in Mississauga
A collision has resulted in one person being taken into custody this evening.
Police were called at 8:05 p.m. after a pick up truck collided with a tree in the area of Tomken Road and Dundas.
The driver has been arrested for an impaired driving related offence.
No injuries were reported.
Eastbound Dundas Street is currently closed at Haines Road, with only one open westbound lane on Dundas.
Residents should avoid the area and use alternate routes.
UPDATE:— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 21, 2019
- 29-year-old woman from Brampton has been arrested.
- Transported to area hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
- Hydro pole has been knocked down. Crews on scene to repair.
- Roadway remains closed. pic.twitter.com/cuCwmTETKF
- Busy Mississauga library to close for two years for a multi-million-dollar renovation
- Top 5 Bar Nachos in Mississauga
- GO Train service on Milton, Lakeshore East corridors suspended
- Former Mississauga mayor criticizes federal government over response to blockades
- Heavy snow warning issued for Mississauga
- Driver Sustains Life-Threatening Injuries in Crash in Mississauga
- Impaired Driver Causes Collision on Major Road in Mississauga
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Driver in Custody After Crash in Mississauga
- Collision Involving Impaired Driver Shuts Down Part of Dundas in Mississauga