Dead body found in water at Marie Curtis Park
Toronto Police are continuing to investigate a suspicious incident today.
Police were called at 3:54 p.m. this afternoon for reports of a dead body floating in the water at Marie Curtis Park.
The park, located in Etobicoke, borders Mississauga’s east end.
Toronto Fire, paramedics, and Toronto Police’s marine unit attended the scene.
The identity of the deceased has not been disclosed at this time, pending notification of next-of-kin.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Police investigating dead body found in park in Mississauga
- Woman dead after being found in body of water in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- Mississauga and Brampton residents can expect changes to garbage collection
- Paid sick leave coming for Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario workers, says Premier Ford
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Peel Police chase a suspect in Brampton
- Health Canada issues major recalls for products at Costco and various stores
- From hotspot countries 26 more flights land with COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga