Dead body found in water at Marie Curtis Park
Toronto Police are continuing to investigate a suspicious incident today.
Police were called at 3:54 p.m. this afternoon for reports of a dead body floating in the water at Marie Curtis Park.
The park, located in Etobicoke, borders Mississauga’s east end.
Toronto Fire, paramedics, and Toronto Police’s marine unit attended the scene.
The identity of the deceased has not been disclosed at this time, pending notification of next-of-kin.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Woman dead after being found in body of water in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police looking for missing vulnerable female last seen in Mississauga
- Mississauga home involved in part of large fentanyl seizure
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 28
- COVID-19: Ontario reports 700 new cases, 104 of those in Peel