Dead body found in water at Marie Curtis Park
Toronto Police are continuing to investigate a suspicious incident today.
Police were called at 3:54 p.m. this afternoon for reports of a dead body floating in the water at Marie Curtis Park.
The park, located in Etobicoke, borders Mississauga’s east end.
Toronto Fire, paramedics, and Toronto Police’s marine unit attended the scene.
The identity of the deceased has not been disclosed at this time, pending notification of next-of-kin.
The investigation into this incident is ongoing.
- Police on Scene After Dead Body Found in Park Area in Mississauga
- Woman dead after being found in body of water in Mississauga
- Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- Police Have Recovered Missing Mississauga Man's Body from Water
- Peel Police Investigating After Dead Body Found in Mississauga
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Boeing 737 Max's very first flight after two deadly crashes takes off from Pearson
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- New Jollibee restaurant opens at Square One in Mississauga