DAILY UPDATE: Four new cases at Catholic schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton on Oct. 12
Published October 12, 2021 at 10:05 am
COVID-19 cases in Halton Catholic District Schools jumped up as of the reporting on Oct. 12.
There are now 16 active cases among staff and students at 10 of the board’s 55 schools in Burlington, Oakville and Milton, up by four.
In addition, there are now four closed classrooms, up from two on Friday.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all schools currently reporting cases:
- Guardian Angels: 1 case
- St. Benedict: 2 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Brigid: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Teresa of Calcutta: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- Assumption: 2 cases
- Bishop P.F. Reding: 2 cases
- Notre Dame: 1 case
- St. Francis Xavier: 1 case
- St. Ignatius of Loyola: 2 cases
- St. Thomas Aquinas: 2 cases