DAILY UPDATE: 21 COVID-19 cases ongoing in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills Catholic schools
Published October 4, 2021 at 10:10 am
There are currently 21 active COVID-19 cases among staff and students at the Halton Catholic District School Board (Oct 4, 2021).
Cases are being reported in 13 of the board’s 55 schools in Burlington, Oakville, Milton and Halton Hills.
In addition, 10 classrooms are closed.
When a classroom is closed, students are sent home to quarantine for at least 10 days and learn remotely.
As older cases are resolved, schools are removed from the listing.
Here is a list of all schools currently reporting cases:
- Guardian Angels: 1 case
- St. Andrew: 3 cases, 1 class closed
- St. Benedict: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Gregory the Great: 3 cases, 3 classes closed
- St. Luke: 3 cases, 2 classes closed
- St. Mark: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Peter: 1 case
- St. Raphael: 1 case, 1 class closed
- St. Teresa of Calcutta: 2 cases, 1 class closed
- Bishop P.F. Reding: 1 case
- St. Francis Xavier: 1 case
- St. Ignatius of Loyola: 2 cases
- St. Thomas Aquinas: 1 case