Crash Blocks Lanes on Busy Mississauga Street
A crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Tuesday afternoon.
A two-vehicle collision is in the southeast end near Dundas St. and Southcreek Rd. around 1:45 p.m., say Peel police.
That’s near Hwy. 427.
Injuries are unknown.
Two eastbound lanes along Dundas are blocked.
- Two-Car Crash Causing Lingering Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- This Crash Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Crash on 401 leaves Mississauga man injured, three lanes blocked
- This Crash is Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Alternating the AstraZeneca and Pfizer vaccines causes frequent mild to moderate symptoms but safe
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May