Crash Blocks Lanes on Busy Mississauga Street
A crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Tuesday afternoon.
A two-vehicle collision is in the southeast end near Dundas St. and Southcreek Rd. around 1:45 p.m., say Peel police.
That’s near Hwy. 427.
Injuries are unknown.
Two eastbound lanes along Dundas are blocked.
- Archaeological artifacts found at site of a proposed hotel in Mississauga
- PICK A SIDE: What's the minimum amount to tip at a restaurant?
- More snow coming to Mississauga this weekend
- Really Old School Restaurants in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: History-making, 18 million square foot development planned for Mississauga