Crash Blocks Lanes on Busy Mississauga Street
A crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Tuesday afternoon.
A two-vehicle collision is in the southeast end near Dundas St. and Southcreek Rd. around 1:45 p.m., say Peel police.
That’s near Hwy. 427.
Injuries are unknown.
Two eastbound lanes along Dundas are blocked.
- Two-Car Crash Causing Lingering Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- This Crash Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Crash on 401 leaves Mississauga man injured, three lanes blocked
- This Crash is Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Pearson Airport in Mississauga welcome 19 international and 13 domestic flights with COVID-19
- Police responding to male with firearm in Mississauga convenience store
- International travelers are walking out of Mississauga's Pearson Airport and ignoring quarantine rules
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of Feb 22 to 26
- Ontario ticket holder wins $70 million Lotto Max jackpot