Crash Blocks Lanes on Busy Mississauga Street
A crash is causing delays in Mississauga on Tuesday afternoon.
A two-vehicle collision is in the southeast end near Dundas St. and Southcreek Rd. around 1:45 p.m., say Peel police.
That’s near Hwy. 427.
Injuries are unknown.
Two eastbound lanes along Dundas are blocked.
- Two-Car Crash Causing Lingering Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- This Crash Causing Delays at Mississauga Intersection
- Two Vehicle Crash Causing Delays at Busy Mississauga Intersection
- Crash on 401 leaves Mississauga man injured, three lanes blocked
- This Crash is Causing Delays in Mississauga
- Car smashes into house in Mississauga in overnight collision
- Police looking for 54 year old man last seen in Mississauga
- Employees at two pharmacies and a grocery store in Mississauga have tested positive for COVID-19
- Ontario reports 1,859 new cases of COVID-19
- Peel police investigating after religious scriptures destroyed at Sikh temple