Collision on 403 causing lengthy delays in Mississauga
A collision is causing delays on the 403 in Mississauga.
Currently, the three left lanes of the westbound 403 are blocked due to a collision near Winston Churchill Boulevard.
OPP GTA Traffic (@OPP_GTATraffic) February 21, 2020
Drivers are advised to expect lengthy delays and find alternate routes if possible.
All lanes have been reopened.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 outbreak declared at Credit Valley Hospital in Mississauga
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Anyone caught violating the EMCPA will be fined between $750 and $1,000
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- Region of Peel takes stronger measures to keep COVID-19 patients quarantined