Collision knocks down pole at Mississauga intersection
A collision is causing delays in Mississauga this evening.
Police were called at 6:18 p.m. for a two-vehicle crash at the intersection of Matheson Avenue East and Tomken Road.
A light pole was knocked over during the crash, police say.
No injuries have been reported.
Officers are on scene continuing to investigate.
Residents may want to avoid the area until further notice.
- Collision Knocks Down Traffic Light at Major Mississauga Intersection
- Light Pole Knocked Down in Mississauga Crash
- Vehicle knocks down street light at major Mississauga intersection
- Road Closed After Vehicle Knocks Down Pole in Mississauga
- Multi-Vehicle Collision Causing Delays at Major Mississauga Intersection
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Mississauga in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June