Collision involving transit bus causes lane closures in Mississauga
Peel police received a call at 2:44 p.m. about a collision in the area of Derry Road E and Bramalea Road in Mississauga.
Police say a transit bus and truck were involved.
Three adults were on the bus and received minor injuries, police say.
Southbound Bramalea at Derry Road will be closed and well as one lane at Derry westbound.
There has also been a minor fuel spill.
More updates to come as soon as they become available.
- Derry and Airport Road closed due to collision involving alleged impaired driver in Mississauga
- Road Closed for Cleanup Following Collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed After Vehicle Rolls Over in Mississauga
- Derry closed due to collision in Mississauga
- Road Closed as Police Investigate Collision in Mississauga
- Police responding to child hanging from rail of balcony in Mississauga
- Mississauga's “first and only outdoor picnic and beer garden experience" now open
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials
- One of Mississauga’s best-known bars will not be reopening
- A fast food chain has had to close 40 locations amid the COVID-19 pandemic