Coca-Cola Discontinues Major Product
If you’re a fan of Coke (or perhaps you’re strongly against it) it might interest you to know that Coca-Cola has announced the discontinuation and replacement of a popular product.
Coca-Cola announced last week that Coca-Cola Zero is being discontinued.
The popular Coke product is being replaced twelve years after it was introduced. The company says the new product, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, tastes even more like Coke with zero sugar and zero calories.
“The no-calorie fan favorite will deliver an even better-tasting recipe,” said the company in a statement.
Consumer testing was conducted for about a year prior to the change.
“Along with the improved recipe and taste, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar will have a new design that looks more like Coca-Cola. The updated package design will feature the iconic red Coca-Cola disc - a signature brand image synonymous with great taste - against the familiar black background known by loyal Coke Zero fans. In addition, the design prominently features "zero sugar" text to emphasize the drink does not contain sugar,” said the company.
The new package design is set to hit stores at some point in August.
Photo courtesy of Coca-Cola
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- Dump truck protest rolls onto highways in Mississauga and Brampton
- Alarming new record of COVID-19 cases set today in Mississauga and Brampton
- Brampton truck driver charged for smuggling cocaine into Canada
- 65% of all Mississauga and Brampton residents will have the vaccine by early June