Coca-Cola Discontinues Major Product
If you’re a fan of Coke (or perhaps you’re strongly against it) it might interest you to know that Coca-Cola has announced the discontinuation and replacement of a popular product.
Coca-Cola announced last week that Coca-Cola Zero is being discontinued.
The popular Coke product is being replaced twelve years after it was introduced. The company says the new product, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar, tastes even more like Coke with zero sugar and zero calories.
“The no-calorie fan favorite will deliver an even better-tasting recipe,” said the company in a statement.
Consumer testing was conducted for about a year prior to the change.
“Along with the improved recipe and taste, Coca-Cola Zero Sugar will have a new design that looks more like Coca-Cola. The updated package design will feature the iconic red Coca-Cola disc - a signature brand image synonymous with great taste - against the familiar black background known by loyal Coke Zero fans. In addition, the design prominently features "zero sugar" text to emphasize the drink does not contain sugar,” said the company.
The new package design is set to hit stores at some point in August.
Photo courtesy of Coca-Cola
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Ontario NDP Promises Free Dental Care If They Win Election
- UPDATE: Police Release New Info on Suspects Wanted in Beating of Autistic Man in Mississauga
- Here’s How Mississauga is Getting Rid of Horrifying Insects