CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A quick-service restaurant that's known for serving Vietnamese cuisine in Mississauga has been shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Aug. 21, Peel Health inspected and closed down Pho Tai Lo Restaurant, located at 1550 South Gateway Rd
According to the inspection results, the operator failed to keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition. Peel Health also says that the operator failed to keep food premises free from "any condition that is a health hazard."
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Sikh, Hindu dispute over Indian politics boils over in Brampton
- The Cake Boss is coming to Canada with a brand new location in Mississauga
- Wayne Gretzky remembers his father, Walter, as man with ‘a heart of gold’ at funeral
- Loopholes still allow international travellers to "collect your luggage and leave" at Pearson Airport in Mississauga