CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A quick-service restaurant that's known for serving Vietnamese cuisine in Mississauga has been shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Aug. 21, Peel Health inspected and closed down Pho Tai Lo Restaurant, located at 1550 South Gateway Rd
According to the inspection results, the operator failed to keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition. Peel Health also says that the operator failed to keep food premises free from "any condition that is a health hazard."
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- Mississauga’s LRT Could be in Danger of Cancellation
- Sick Days for Teachers Causing Significant Issues in Mississauga Schools
- Major Facility Closing and Cutting Jobs in Mississauga
- This Could be Mississauga’s First Hefty Snowfall of the Season
- 15 Things You Never Knew About the Glenerin Inn in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- UPDATE: Results of Oceans Health Inspection Revealed
- UPDATE: Mississauga Cafe Issued Closure Notice in Error