CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A quick-service restaurant that's known for serving Vietnamese cuisine in Mississauga has been shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Aug. 21, Peel Health inspected and closed down Pho Tai Lo Restaurant, located at 1550 South Gateway Rd
According to the inspection results, the operator failed to keep non-food contact surfaces clean, sanitary and in good condition. Peel Health also says that the operator failed to keep food premises free from "any condition that is a health hazard."
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Thirteen tickets won a massive lottery prize in Ontario but no jackpot
- UPDATE: Brampton teen drowns in Halton Hills area
- Six new COVID-19 cases reported at Mississauga and Brampton grocery stores this week
- Canada paid a premium to get doses from Pfizer earlier than planned
- BREAKING: Province shortens AstraZeneca second dose to 8 weeks in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario