CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A restaurant serving Indian/Pakistani cuisine in Mississauga has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, Feb. 6, Peel Health inspected and closed down Tabaq Restaurant, located on 2580 Shepard Avenue East.
According to the inspection results, the restaurant did not protect food from contamination and/or adulteration and did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing critical health risks.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant remains closed after failing its re-inspection on Wednesday, Feb. 7.
UPDATE: The restaurant is now open after passing another re-inspection on Thursday, Feb. 8.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Restaurant Temporarily Shut Down by Peel Public Health
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June