CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A restaurant serving Indian/Pakistani cuisine in Mississauga has been temporarily shut down following a failed health inspection.
On Tuesday, Feb. 6, Peel Health inspected and closed down Tabaq Restaurant, located on 2580 Shepard Avenue East.
According to the inspection results, the restaurant did not protect food from contamination and/or adulteration and did not provide adequate protection against pests, posing critical health risks.
This is the only failed inspection this location has on its public record.
We'll update with any further news on this restaurant’s status.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant remains closed after failing its re-inspection on Wednesday, Feb. 7.
UPDATE: The restaurant is now open after passing another re-inspection on Thursday, Feb. 8.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Sushi Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- 121 workers at Mississauga's Gateway postal facility test positive for COVID-19
- Subway can press $210-million defamation suit against CBC for show on chicken content
- Changes coming to garbage pickup this winter in Mississauga
- York Region shares list of box stores fined over violations of COVID-19 rules
- Rental rates for some units fell close to 10 per cent at the end of 2020 in Mississauga