CLOSURE: Pizza joint closed for health violations in Mississauga
Published May 21, 2022 at 11:26 am
A Mississauga pizza and wings restaurant is ordered to close after receiving a failed health inspection.
Peel Health visited Pizza Wings and More yesterday (May 20) at their storefront location at 3421 Fieldgate Drive in Mississauga.
The inspection revealed that several food safety conditions were not in compliance.
The restaurant failed to meet the following food safety conditions:
- maintain and operate food premises in a sanitary manner
- keep potentially hazardous food out of the temperature danger zone, and provide adequately sized refrigeration and/or hot-holding equipment/space for the safe storage of such food
- properly wash and sanitize utensils
- store food to prevent contamination and/or adulteration
- protect the premises against the entry of pests and maintain records of all pest control measures
- take adequate measures to maintain food premises in a condition that prevent harbourage or breeding of pests
The restaurant has closed until further notice.
This is the only closure listed in the history for this location.
Peel Health previously visited Pizza Wings and More on June 22, 2021 where they received a pass.insauga's Editorial Standards and Policies advertising