One of the best pho places in Mississauga is closing permanently
It’s a sad day for fans of this beloved pho restaurant in Mississauga.
Pho Queen City, the number one pho spot in the city, announced that it’s closing its doors permanently.
“It is with a heavy heart that we announce our restaurant’s final days,” the pho team posted to their Instagram.
“It is time we retire our parents. Covid has really taken a toll on our family and serving you during this time is not the same. The family decision did not come easy since PQC has become part of who we are.”
Pho Queen City has been rated the best Pho restaurant in Mississauga for every single year they’ve been open and was also voted as a “gem” of Mississauga by the mayor.
“Thank you for giving us the opportunity to share with you our culture and cuisine. It has been our pleasure serving you and getting to know you on a more personal level,” they wrote.
The resto is inviting residents to stop by the restaurant, located at 3085 Hurontario St unit #13, for their final meal from now until tomorrow (April 21) while supplies last and are accepting cash only.
- CLOSURE: Popular Mississauga restaurant closing permanently due to lockdown
- Long-standing Mississauga steakhouse permanently closing
- Popular Chinese restaurant in Mississauga closes its doors
- Major City Centre Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
- Long-standing (and much-loved) Chinese restaurant closes in Mississauga
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall