CLOSURE: Hakka restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
Following a failed health inspection, a Mississauga restaurant has been closed until further notice.
Peel Health inspected Hakka Chilli, located at 4559 Hurontario Street, on Wednesday, January 8.
The inspection report states that the restaurant did not take adequate measures to prevent the harbourage or breeding of pests, posing a critical health risk.
Peel Health also alleges the restaurant did not “keep potentially hazardous food out of the temperature danger zone, and provide adequately sized refrigeration and/or hot-holding equipment/space for the safe storage of such food.”
This is the only failed inspection on this location's public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
UPDATE: The restaurant has reopened after passing a follow-up inspection on Thursday, January 9.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Dessert Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Fried chicken restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Mississauga man still shocked over big lotto win
- Employees at Mississauga Shoppers Drug Mart test positive for COVID-19
- Police responding to reports of man in crisis in Mississauga
- Residential driveways being targeted for vehicle thefts in Mississauga: Police
- COVID-19 vaccines will bring life ‘back to normal,’ Ontario premier says