CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is currently closed following a failed health inspection.
Chinese restaurant Mom’s Recipe Chicken, located at 888 Dundas Street East, was inspected by Peel Health on Thursday, October 3.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant’s operator did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not use good housekeeping practices, and didn’t maintain non-food contact surfaces in clean and sanitary condition.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
The restaurant now has a conditional pass after undergoing reinspection on Friday, October 4.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Male shot in Mississauga, taken to trauma centre
- Police advising motorists to watch out for rogue cow in Milton
- One arrested after loaded firearm found in Brampton
- Mangoes recalled from stores in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario due to Hepatitis A
- Suspect on the run after early morning stabbing in Oakville