CLOSURE: Chinese Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
A Mississauga restaurant is currently closed following a failed health inspection.
Chinese restaurant Mom’s Recipe Chicken, located at 888 Dundas Street East, was inspected by Peel Health on Thursday, October 3.
According to the inspection report, the restaurant’s operator did not provide adequate protection against pests, did not use good housekeeping practices, and didn’t maintain non-food contact surfaces in clean and sanitary condition.
The restaurant is closed until further notice.
This is the only failed inspection on this location’s public record.
For more info on all health inspections in Peel, click here.
The restaurant now has a conditional pass after undergoing reinspection on Friday, October 4.
- CLOSURE: Thai Restaurant Closed After Health Inspection in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Chinese Noodle Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Popular Pearson Airport Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Takeout Restaurant Closed for Health Violations in Mississauga
- CLOSURE: Hakka & Indian restaurant closed for health violations in Mississauga
- Mississauga teacher enjoying big lotto win
- Popular Mississauga restaurant opens luxury tent to keep diners comfortable amid the COVID shutdown
- HOTW: Inside a $2.3 mil luxury penthouse in Mississauga's Marilyn Monroe condo
- BREAKING: Ontario reporting 978 new COVID-19 cases today, six new deaths
- PHOTOS: Swans rescued following oil spill at Credit River in Mississauga