City Centre Transit Loop Set to Close Soon
Commuters take note—if you regularly use MiWay to get around, there's an upcoming closure that you should know about.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that the City Centre Transit Terminal bus loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay bus stops will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road as a result of the temporary closure.
The city says that MiWay services such as ticket sales, customer information and washrooms inside the City Centre Transit Terminal building will be available to customers during the two-day maintenance period.
Customers are reminded to cross safely by using the pedestrian signal at Rathburn Road and Station Gate Road.
Drivers may experience minor traffic delays due to rerouting of MiWay buses from the terminal bus loop to platforms on Rathburn Road.
- Outdoor water use advisory in effect for Mississauga
- Mississauga woman celebrating Lotto win
- Police investigating reports of a man chasing people with a knife in Mississauga
- Another Food Basics employee in Mississauga tests positive for COVID-19
- Mississauga experiences biggest spike in housing prices in Canada so far this year: survey