City Centre Transit Loop Set to Close Soon
Commuters take note—if you regularly use MiWay to get around, there's an upcoming closure that you should know about.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that the City Centre Transit Terminal bus loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay bus stops will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road as a result of the temporary closure.
The city says that MiWay services such as ticket sales, customer information and washrooms inside the City Centre Transit Terminal building will be available to customers during the two-day maintenance period.
Customers are reminded to cross safely by using the pedestrian signal at Rathburn Road and Station Gate Road.
Drivers may experience minor traffic delays due to rerouting of MiWay buses from the terminal bus loop to platforms on Rathburn Road.
- Major Transit Closure Coming Due to LRT Construction in Mississauga
- The New Stop Locations at the City Centre Transit Terminal
- Construction Coming to Square One Transit Terminal
- MiWay service coming soon to new bus terminal at Kipling GO
- Here’s when MiWay will be connecting Mississauga residents to the new Kipling Bus Terminal in Toronto
- Mississauga and Brampton face curfews, travel ban as Ford plans next COVID move
- City of Mississauga planning controlled burn of portion of popular park this weekend
- 401 closed as Mississauga woman killed in early morning collision
- 855,000 vaccines that were to have arrived last week are now in the Canada
- Mayor of Brampton Patrick Brown and wife celebrate birth of baby girl