City Centre Transit Loop Set to Close Soon
Commuters take note—if you regularly use MiWay to get around, there's an upcoming closure that you should know about.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that the City Centre Transit Terminal bus loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay bus stops will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road as a result of the temporary closure.
The city says that MiWay services such as ticket sales, customer information and washrooms inside the City Centre Transit Terminal building will be available to customers during the two-day maintenance period.
Customers are reminded to cross safely by using the pedestrian signal at Rathburn Road and Station Gate Road.
Drivers may experience minor traffic delays due to rerouting of MiWay buses from the terminal bus loop to platforms on Rathburn Road.
- Major Transit Closure Coming Due to LRT Construction in Mississauga
- The New Stop Locations at the City Centre Transit Terminal
- Construction Coming to Square One Transit Terminal
- MiWay service coming soon to new bus terminal at Kipling GO
- Here’s when MiWay will be connecting Mississauga residents to the new Kipling Bus Terminal in Toronto
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- New COVID cases in Peel Region follow provincial trend for daily numbers