City Centre Transit Loop Set to Close Soon
Commuters take note—if you regularly use MiWay to get around, there's an upcoming closure that you should know about.
The City of Mississauga recently announced that the City Centre Transit Terminal bus loop will be closed for maintenance on August 12 and 13. MiWay bus stops will be relocated to platforms on Rathburn Road as a result of the temporary closure.
The city says that MiWay services such as ticket sales, customer information and washrooms inside the City Centre Transit Terminal building will be available to customers during the two-day maintenance period.
Customers are reminded to cross safely by using the pedestrian signal at Rathburn Road and Station Gate Road.
Drivers may experience minor traffic delays due to rerouting of MiWay buses from the terminal bus loop to platforms on Rathburn Road.
- VIDEO: Four-Year-Old Ejected From Vehicle During Highway 401 Collision In Mississauga
- A Guinness World Record Has Been Set at Square One in Mississauga
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About the Ontario Racquet Club in Mississauga
- Mississauga Restaurant Named Finalist in Exciting Competition
- Some Mississauga Residents Affected by Serious Privacy Breach