Chilly weather and potential flurries expected this week in Mississauga
While the week will get off to a warm and sunny start — reaching a high of 14 degrees on Tuesday — it won’t last very long, with cooler temperatures expected to set in later in the week in Mississauga.
“A period of showers and gusty winds is likely during Wednesday as a strong cold front crosses our region,” according to the Weather Network. “Our high temperatures will be during the morning, and then temperatures are expected to fall during the afternoon.”
A couple days of colder weather are expected late in the week, with a chance for scattered flurries. Temperatures will be well below seasonal for the first day of April.
The chilly weather will continue through Friday despite the sunshine.
“A warming trend is expected for the weekend with more seasonal temperatures for early April. A period of warmer weather is expected as we get deeper into the first week of April,” the Weather Network says.
- Colder temperatures and a brief period of warmth expected this week in Mississauga
- Mix of warmer and seasonal temperatures expected this week in Mississauga
- Warmer temperatures and heavy rainfall expected this week in Mississauga
- Bizarre Weather Expected in Mississauga Next Week
- Unusual Weather Expected in Mississauga This Week
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- House of the Week: $6.5 mil home with wine cellar and outdoor kitchen
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Massive $50 million mansion in Mississauga is being used to film Amazon's "The Boys"
- Mississauga and Brampton students will be learning from home for the foreseeable future