Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
A boy riding his bike to school has minor injuries - and a chipped tooth - after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Confederation Pkwy. and Riel Dr., between Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy., at 8:20 a.m.
The vehicle hit the boy’s leg.
The driver - who phoned 911 - remained at the scene
Police are investigating.
- Mississauga Could Soon Be Home to Amazon’s Second North American Headquarters
- PHOTOS: Emergency Crews Race to Fire in Downtown Mississauga
- New Lotto Winner Celebrating Big Win in Mississauga
- New Report Indicates Mississauga is at Risk of Housing Bubble
- Mississauga Could Win Substantial Amount of Money