Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
A boy riding his bike to school has minor injuries - and a chipped tooth - after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Confederation Pkwy. and Riel Dr., between Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy., at 8:20 a.m.
The vehicle hit the boy’s leg.
The driver - who phoned 911 - remained at the scene
Police are investigating.
- OPINION: Ontario’s new restrictions are pure theatre and everyone in Mississauga and Brampton should be furious
- Police won't randomly stop people or vehicles in Mississauga and Brampton
- Playgrounds allowed to reopen in Mississauga and Brampton
- Three of Ontario's worst COVID-19 hotspots are in Mississauga
- New police powers will be toned down in Mississauga, Brampton and Ontario: Government source