Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
A boy riding his bike to school has minor injuries - and a chipped tooth - after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Confederation Pkwy. and Riel Dr., between Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy., at 8:20 a.m.
The vehicle hit the boy’s leg.
The driver - who phoned 911 - remained at the scene
Police are investigating.
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Canada's Wonderland is Building Longest, Fastest, Highest Roller-Coaster for 2019
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- A New Sports Stadium Could Be Coming to Mississauga
- Mississauga Woman Celebrating Following Big Lotto Win