Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
A boy riding his bike to school has minor injuries - and a chipped tooth - after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Confederation Pkwy. and Riel Dr., between Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy., at 8:20 a.m.
The vehicle hit the boy’s leg.
The driver - who phoned 911 - remained at the scene
Police are investigating.
- Mississauga Massage Therapist Facing Sexual Assault Charges
- PHOTOS: Justin Trudeau Makes Major Budget Announcement in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga Schools in Hold and Secure Following Ongoing Investigation
- Metrolinx Makes Significant Changes to the LRT in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Meadowvale Neighbourhood Could Undergo Massive Redevelopment Soon