Child Riding Bike Struck in Mississauga
A boy riding his bike to school has minor injuries - and a chipped tooth - after being struck by a vehicle in Mississauga on Wednesday morning.
“It’s too early to say if charges are being laid,” said Peel Regional Police Const. Bancroft Wright.
The incident took place near Confederation Pkwy. and Riel Dr., between Burnhamthorpe and Central Pkwy., at 8:20 a.m.
The vehicle hit the boy’s leg.
The driver - who phoned 911 - remained at the scene
Police are investigating.
- Mississauga woman speechless after massive lottery win
- Canada Post reports more cases of COVID found at Mississauga's Gateway facility
- Police warning public of new scam sent via text
- Photo radar map shows where Brampton made $1 million
- Charges laid after rescuing a raccoon being held captive in Burlington