Chef’s Tasting Night at Bistro Narra
Executive Chef Vui Luen Fung hosted his first Chef's Tasting Night showcasing the culmination of his culinary experience in his signature style of modern simplicity.
Chef Fung made his way through Malaysia starting as an apprentice at Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort, and moving through various well known resorts, hotels and restaurants including the Nexus Resort and Spa Karambunai, and Sutera Harbour Resort. Chef Fung is now leading the Bistro Narra team.
Bistro Narra is located in an unassuming residential plaza just outside of Streetsville, the second restaurant for local Mississauga veteran owners Franz and Esther Hochholdinger.
Behind the Scene at Bistro Narra for Chef Fungs Tasting - 8 Courses
Apricot and saffron, coconut powder, gruyere tuile
Para negra crisp. Styrian pumpkin seed oil crumbs, micro herbs
Black skin chicken and popcorn liquid, mini white truffle infused kaolin clay pot
Brown egg carbonara, katifi pancetta, garlic paillette
Tibetan gogi berries, lychee fruit
Chilean sea bass, tomato and beet gel, Jerusalem artichoke crisp, smoked olive oil foam
Kobe beef, smoked potato custard, porcini demi sphere
Black forest, cherry jelly, chocolate cream, sour cherry compote, kirsch cream, chocolate soil, kirsch granite, chocolate streusel
Look out for the next Chef's Tasting Night in November. Visit www.BistroNarra.com.
- Former City Council Candidate Files Complaint Against Mississauga Councillor
- One of the Tallest Buildings in Canada is coming to Mississauga
- Should You Be Worried About Your Pets Getting Ticks?
- Students Can Now Apply for OSAP Earlier Than Ever in Mississauga and Beyond
- Find the Perfect Back-to-School Products at MUJI Square One in Mississauga