Charges Laid in Violent Assault Against Tim Hortons Employees
A video went viral after a woman violently assaulted Tim Hortons employees this week, and now, Peel police have laid charges.
According to Peel Regional Police, on Sunday July 15, 2018 at 2:58 a.m., officers responded to an assault at a Tim Hortons at Castlemore Rd. and Mcvean Dr. in Brampton.
A recent release reads that a woman entered the restaurant through the Tim Hortons drive through window and assaulted two employees.
A 25-year-old female employee and a 20-year-old male employee had minor injuries as a result.
Police have charged 21-year-old Leliqua Clarke with two counts of assault and one count of break and enter with intent.
She was held for bail and will appear in court on July 19.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call investigators of the Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- WATCH: Verbal assault of employees at Hamilton Tim Hortons by 'anti-masker'
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Police Hunting for Man Who Assaulted Woman in Mississauga
- Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman
- Peel Police Looking For 29-Year-Old Woman With Outstanding Charges
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- New go-karting track opening in Mississauga
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- 100% of recent Mississauga and Brampton COVID patients not fully vaccinated