Charges Laid in Violent Assault Against Tim Hortons Employees
A video went viral after a woman violently assaulted Tim Hortons employees this week, and now, Peel police have laid charges.
According to Peel Regional Police, on Sunday July 15, 2018 at 2:58 a.m., officers responded to an assault at a Tim Hortons at Castlemore Rd. and Mcvean Dr. in Brampton.
A recent release reads that a woman entered the restaurant through the Tim Hortons drive through window and assaulted two employees.
A 25-year-old female employee and a 20-year-old male employee had minor injuries as a result.
Police have charged 21-year-old Leliqua Clarke with two counts of assault and one count of break and enter with intent.
She was held for bail and will appear in court on July 19.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call investigators of the Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- System outage affecting online learning for Mississauga public school students
- ‘You don’t want to fall into that three per cent category’: Ontario ICU doctor on battling COVID-19
- This Mississauga neighbourhood has one of the highest COVID-19 percent positivity rates in Ontario