Charges Laid in Violent Assault Against Tim Hortons Employees
A video went viral after a woman violently assaulted Tim Hortons employees this week, and now, Peel police have laid charges.
According to Peel Regional Police, on Sunday July 15, 2018 at 2:58 a.m., officers responded to an assault at a Tim Hortons at Castlemore Rd. and Mcvean Dr. in Brampton.
A recent release reads that a woman entered the restaurant through the Tim Hortons drive through window and assaulted two employees.
A 25-year-old female employee and a 20-year-old male employee had minor injuries as a result.
Police have charged 21-year-old Leliqua Clarke with two counts of assault and one count of break and enter with intent.
She was held for bail and will appear in court on July 19.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call investigators of the Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- This Massive Entertainment Facility is a Hidden Gem
- 5 Hidden Gem Shows at the Living Arts Centre in Mississauga
- House of the Week: $2 mil family home with impressive kitchen
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Ice from other vehicle shatters windshield in Mississauga
- Armed suspects flee attempted bank robbery in Mississauga