Charges Laid in Violent Assault Against Tim Hortons Employees
A video went viral after a woman violently assaulted Tim Hortons employees this week, and now, Peel police have laid charges.
According to Peel Regional Police, on Sunday July 15, 2018 at 2:58 a.m., officers responded to an assault at a Tim Hortons at Castlemore Rd. and Mcvean Dr. in Brampton.
A recent release reads that a woman entered the restaurant through the Tim Hortons drive through window and assaulted two employees.
A 25-year-old female employee and a 20-year-old male employee had minor injuries as a result.
Police have charged 21-year-old Leliqua Clarke with two counts of assault and one count of break and enter with intent.
She was held for bail and will appear in court on July 19.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call investigators of the Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Three Teens Arrested Following Hate-Motivated Crime in Mississauga
- Condo Prices Rising as House Supply Dwindles in Mississauga
- Mississauga Politician Rescinds Award for Community Leader Who Expressed Discriminatory Views
- Worst Intersection in Mississauga Getting Redesigned
- Is Mississauga Ready For Legalized Marijuana For All?
- Police Hunting for Man Who Assaulted Woman in Mississauga
- Male Charged with Criminal Harassment of Mississauga Woman
- 82-Year-Old Man Facing Manslaughter Charges After Nursing Home Assault in Mississauga
- Man Charged in Sex Assault Involving Children in Mississauga
- Mississauga Man Charged After Allegedly Sexually Assaulting Woman on Bus