Changes Coming to Specific Bus Routes in Mississauga
People don't always associate suburban life with public transportation, but buses are crucially important for getting people from point A to point B and a wide range of residents depend on them—especially in Mississauga.
For that reason, some commuters should note that a major route has been revised and three others cancelled.
A new route has also been added.
The City of Mississauga says that starting on July 1, MiWay will make changes to two major routes in Malton.
The city says the changes should improve the commuter experience overall.
"These changes will give customers more service hours, better connections to transit hubs, direct routing and reflect the MiWay Five Transit Service Plan service commitment to enhance customer experience," the city said in a news release.
The affected routes include 11 Westwood, 11A Westwood-Nashua and 11B Westwood-Darcel
The major changes can be seen below:
For a complete list of service improvements, click here.
For those who plan on commuting over the long weekend, note that MiWay will operate on a holiday schedule on July 1. Late night trips will be added for the Canada Day celebrations at Mississauga Celebration Square.
- VIDEO: People going nuts for Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Mississauga
- Waste service changes coming to Mississauga amid COVID-19 outbreak
- The Truth Behind the Mysterious Koliba Park in Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: First responders salute hospital workers in Mississauga
- Over 200 new COVID-19 cases found in Ontario, over 150 cases now confirmed in Mississauga