Chances are slim for a white Christmas this year in Mississauga
If you’re dreaming of a white Christmas, your dreams sadly may not be coming true this year.
According to Environment Canada’s most recent weather forecast, we’re in for a week of some cloudy weather and some sunny weather but not very much snow.
The only snowfall we can see in the forecast is a 30% chance of flurries on Thursday evening, the day after Christmas.
The Weather Network corroborates this forecast, saying that the snow cover around Christmas time will be thin or non-existent for several parts of the country, including southern Ontario.
“At this point, white Christmas hopes have nearly vanished for most of the region (outside of the lake effect snow belt areas), including Windsor, Toronto, Hamilton, and Niagara,” the Weather Network reports.
Despite this not-so-merry news, we hope you all have a very fantastic Christmas this year, green as it may be.
Happy holidays, Mississauga!
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga