Celebration Square Releases Movie Night Lineup
Although it’s cold and rainy today, summer—and summer weather, yay!—is right around the corner.
You know what that means?
Celebration Square’s Movie Nights, presented by Tim Hortons, are about to kick off.
If you’re a movie aficionado (or if you just like catching flicks outside), you’ll soon be able to pack your blanket, lawn chair and snack and set up shop in the Square for a few hours.
The first movie night will take place on Thursday, May 25 at 8:00 p.m. From that week on, residents (and guests, of course) can check out movies at the Square almost every Thursday until Aug. 31.
Another bonus? Insauga.com’s own Khaled Iwamura will be hosting the 7:30 p.m. weekly pre-show, LIVE with Khaled I.
This summer, insauga.com is premiering its brand new Facebook Live talk show that can be seen anywhere in the world. The show will feature appearances by celebrity chefs who will perform live cooking demos and the audience can ask questions to the chef via Facebook Live.
Speaking of celebrity chefs, acclaimed chef Massimo Capra, owner of the brand new Capra’s Kitchen restaurant in Clarkson, will be on hand to create a some culinary masterpieces on May 25.
So, if you want to check out Massimo and The Secret Life of Pets, be sure to hit the Square nice and early.
The film lineup is as follows:
- Thursday May 25 - The Secret Life of Pets
- Thursday June 1 - The Karate Kid (1984)
- Thursday June 8 - Ghostbusters (2016)
- Thursday June 15 - Sing
- Thursday June 22 - The Jungle Book (2016)
- Thursday June 29 - No movie
- Thursday July 6 - Matilda
- Thursday July 13 - No movie
- Thursday July 20 - Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- Thursday July 27 - The BFG
- Thursday August 3 - Finding Dory
- Thursday August 10 - Moana
- Thursday August 17 - TBD
- Thursday August 24 - The LEGO Batman Movie
- Thursday August 31 - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them
- Woman assaulted by stranger in unprovoked attack in Mississauga: Police
- PHOTOS: A look at the most and least expensive homes that just changed hands in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- Mayor says “no evidence” to suggest Mississauga needs to be rolled back to Stage 2
- Ontario reports 401 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase since early June