CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Warbird planes fly through Mississauga and Brampton skies
If you kept your eyes on the sky this afternoon (June 19), you likely saw the Waterloo Warbirds flying directly above.
The Warbirds took to skies today for Operation Revival, a three-aircraft flyover recognizing the work of all Canadians and essential workers in fighting COVID-19.
On Saturday, we'll be flying over @RegionWaterloo, @cityofguelph, @cityoftoronto & many GTA communities during Operation Revival. The flight will be from approx. 11:40-12:30. Please watch from home and respect all local social distancing measures. Visit our FB page for more info! pic.twitter.com/UArwzGqI64— Waterloo Warbirds (@WaterlooWarbird) June 17, 2021
The Waterloo Warbirds’ mission is to honour men and women who have served Canada at home and abroad, while also inspiring a new generation of aviators by keeping historic jets flying.
- Police Looking for 16 Year Old Waterloo Girl Possibly in Mississauga
- Americans told to avoid Canada and flying into Mississasuga's Pearson Airport over COVID concerns
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take to the skies over Mississauga
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Snowbirds take majestic flight through Ontario's skies
- Google expands Canadian presence with offices in Waterloo, Montreal and Toronto
- Male pronounced dead at scene after drowning in Brampton
- PICK A SIDE: When should masks no longer be mandatory in Ontario?
- Popular breakfast and lunch restaurant opening new location in Mississauga
- Special weather statement: Heavy rainfall in Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising