CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Police Investigating Massive Brawl Near Mississauga Apartment
Police are appealing to witnesses or involved parties to come forward following the release of a World Star Hip Hop video featuring a massive 10-15 person brawl in the parking lot of a residential building in Mississauga.
The brawl, which took place in the Hurontario and Queensway area on Monday, Aug. 14 around 6:00 p.m., was filmed and later posted to World Star’s Instagram account on Aug. 24.
“We received call for disturbance with 10-15 people fighting,” says Peel police Const. Lori Murphy. “All parties dispersed prior to arrival, but some have since been interviewed.”
The video depicts multiple people throwing punches, grappling with each other and holding and swinging weapons. The video also captures footage of a black Cadillac purposely driving into a park Honda Civic, pushing it back in the process.
One person appears injured after the collision.
“Police are looking to speak to the driver of the black older model 4-door Cadillac that drove into the silver Honda,” says Murphy. “We’d also like to speak with the injured party and find out if he’s alright.”
Murphy said no weapons were located at scene and no injuries were reported to police.
Police are investigating the incident and are asking involved parties and witnesses (particularly anyone with video or dashcam footage of the brawl) to please come forward.
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigators at the 12 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 1233. Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), by visiting www.peelcrimestoppers.ca or by sending a text message to CRIMES (274637) with the word “PEEL” and then your tip.
You can see a video, courtesy of World Star Hip Hop, below.
- #1 - VIDEO OF THE YEAR: Brawl Breaks Out in a Costco Parking Lot in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses After Senior Seriously Injured in Crash in Mississauga
- Police Seeking Witnesses in Collision that Killed 15-Year-Old Girl in Mississauga
- Police Seek Witnesses in Mississauga Shooting
- Police Seek Witnesses After Pedestrian Struck in Mississauga
- Police investigating after body found in storage facility in Mississauga
- Face-coverings now required in common areas of condos and apartment buildings in Mississauga
- Police hoping to identify man who reversed into a woman in Mississauga
- The Lost Village of Summerville
- Rental prices down 10 per cent in Mississauga