CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- PHOTOS: Trillium Health Partners building temporary pandemic response unit in Mississauga
- Here’s how Mississauga students will be marked and evaluated during the COVID-19 shutdown
- Big banks reducing credit card rates
- An employee of a Real Canadian Superstore in Mississauga has contracted COVID-19
- Mississauga home prices stabilizing amid COVID-19 pandemic
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Air Canada plane lands safely in Madrid after tire rupture, engine issue