CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Two Mississauga students awarded scholarships from Walmart
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Mississauga with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Here’s where to get tested for COVID-19 in Mississauga if you don’t have any symptoms
- Ontario to announce fall COVID-19 plan today