CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Plane's landing gear malfunctions at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
A scary moment occurred today for passengers aboard an Air Canada flight that landed at Pearson Airport.
According to Constable Sarah Patten of Peel Regional Police (PRP), at 3:39 p.m. today, PRP was notified that the plane was having problems with the landing gear—one of the wheels was lodged.
Fortunately, the malfunction didn’t do any damage, as the plane landed safely at 4 p.m., and none of the 125 people on board were injured.
Video courtesy of @digitaltheory
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- Plane Malfunctions While Landing at Pearson Airport in Mississauga
- VIDEO: Air Canada Plane Spins Off Runway at Pearson Airport
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: World's largest cargo plane lands at Pearson Airport with medical supplies
- VIDEO: Plane Crashes Into Pole at Pearson Airport
- Two new COVID-19 outbreaks declared at hospital in Mississauga
- Two Mississauga residents enjoying lotto wins
- Province tells people in Mississauga to only celebrate Christmas with members of their own household
- One-third of Canadian business owners ready to move on
- Here’s how much the city could raise property taxes in Mississauga