Careless driving charge laid following crash on Highway 401 in Mississauga
Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) have laid charges following a collision this afternoon.
Around 3:00 p.m., OPP reported that a driver crashed into the rear of a truck that was protecting a road maintenance crew on the Highway 401 eastbound collector lane at Hurontario.
No injuries were reported.
The driver has been charged with careless driving and driving without insurance.
Driver crashed into rear of crash truck that was protecting a road maintenance crew on #Hwy401 eb collectors at Hurontario St #Mississauga.— OPP Highway Safety Division (@OPP_HSD) May 16, 2020
Driver charged with careless and no insurance. #PayAttention
Drive like you life and others depend on it! pic.twitter.com/8n01CHFl92
Photo courtesy of Ontario Provincial Police
- Mississauga Man Charged in Connection with Careless Driving
- Here's What's Happening With Careless Driving Penalties in Ontario
- PHOTOS: Driver Charged with Stunt Driving in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Suffers Injuries After Late Night Collision On Highway 409 In Mississauga
- PHOTOS: Driver Arrested After Highway Crash Injures Six in Mississauga
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- All COVID-19 cases in Mississauga schools for the week of September 21 to 26