Canada Post unveils this year’s holiday-themed stamps
Now that Halloween is over, it's time to start thinking about the winter holidays.
Once again, following a tradition that has been going strong since 1964, Canada Post has released a pair of holiday-themed stamps to help Canadians make their mail more festive.
This year, Canadians have a choice of four stamps--one that features religious imagery, and three that features imagery that is more secular.
This year's Christmas-themed stamp is inspired by the traditional nativity scene, and features Mary, Joseph and the infant Jesus.
[caption id=”attachment_58217” align=”alignnone” width=”300”] Holiday stamps (CNW Group/Canada Post)[/caption]
This year's secular stamp (depicted in the article's cover photo) was designed by Helene L’Heureux, and feature artwork from Canadian folk artist Maud Lewis, including Winter Sleigh Ride, Team of Oxen in Winter, and Family and Sled.
- Canada Post Unveils New Stamp for Religious Festival
- Canada Post Unveils Stamp Celebrating Marriage Equality
- Canada Post urging Canadians to consider completing their holiday shopping early this year
- Canadian Stamps to Become More Expensive Starting in January
- Canada Post moves up Christmas delivery deadlines amid unprecedented holiday demand
- Mississauga, Brampton students likely to finish school year via remote learning
- BRAMPTON'S MOST WANTED: Peel Police hunt four men on the run
- Ontario doctors urging Province extend lockdown set to expire in late May
- Cyclist taken to hospital after being hit by car in Brampton
- Cake purchased at Farm Boy in Hamilton, Burlington or Oakville faces recall