Burlington woman celebrating lottery win
Gabriella Fulop of Burlington has just won an Ontario 49 prize worth $50,000 in the January 9, 2021 draw.
Fulop told OLG she jumped out of her chair after comparing her numbers to those listed on OLG’s website.
"My son came over and used the OLG lottery app to check the ticket and we saw “Big Winner - $50,000,” Fulop told OLG. “It was a big, unbelievable surprise!"
Fulop told OLG that when she shared the news with her husband, they both started to think about how to spend their winnings.
"We're going to share this windfall with our children," she told OLG.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Guelph Line in Burlington.
- Three Burlington residents celebrating big lottery wins
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Burlington man celebrating lottery win
- Burlington resident celebrating big lotto win after she just started playing
- Lottery ticket worth $15 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Moderna will be the only vaccine used until mid July in Mississauga and Brampton for adults
- 2 winning tickets for Saturday’s $6 million Lotto 649 jackpot
- Photo radar begins in Mississauga next month at these locations
- Two Mississauga 16-year-olds arrested for burning Pride flag
- Hamilton mayor called out by doctors over Board of Health comments