Burlington woman celebrating lottery win
Gabriella Fulop of Burlington has just won an Ontario 49 prize worth $50,000 in the January 9, 2021 draw.
Fulop told OLG she jumped out of her chair after comparing her numbers to those listed on OLG’s website.
"My son came over and used the OLG lottery app to check the ticket and we saw “Big Winner - $50,000,” Fulop told OLG. “It was a big, unbelievable surprise!"
Fulop told OLG that when she shared the news with her husband, they both started to think about how to spend their winnings.
"We're going to share this windfall with our children," she told OLG.
The winning ticket was purchased at Fortinos on Guelph Line in Burlington.
- Lottery ticket worth $1 million that was sold in Burlington remains unclaimed
- Burlington resident celebrating big lotto win after she just started playing
- Mississauga Man Claims Winning Lottery Ticket Just Days Before It Expires
- Burlington resident celebrating lottery win
- Massive Winning Lottery Ticket Recently Sold in Mississauga
- Mississauga men celebrating big lotto wins as the machine froze
- Hamilton Police release photo of suspects accused of killing Tyler Pratt in Stoney Creek
- Here’s where restaurants in Mississauga do their shopping – Mississauga’s Largest Cash and Carry
- Some Mississauga councillors express frustration as Peel’s top doctor recommends city enter the grey/lockdown category this month
- Peel Regional Police officer who shot 16-year-old during Mississauga bank robbery not facing charges: SIU