Burlington plans to fix up 13 parks this year
Published March 14, 2023 at 4:17 pm
Thirteen Burlington parks are scheduled for upgrades in 2023, according to the City’s budget document.
The parks are located in various parts of Burlington and the type of upgrades include replacing old equipment and fixtures, repairs and in some cases redesigns.
The work is part of the City’s capital budget and forecasts for parks and other open spaces over the next 10 years. During that time several more parks are scheduled for upgrades.
Here the parks that will be worked on this year:
- Bridgeview Park — Norwood Ave.
- Emerson Park — Sutton Dr.
- Fairchild Park — Fairchild Dr.
- Forestvale Park — Forestvale Dr.
- Kinsmen Park — Cavendish Dr.
- Lampman Park — Lampman Ave.
- Lansdown Park — Hannibal Rd.
- Maple Park — Maple Ave.
- Palmer Park — Palmer Dr.
- Peart Park — Colonsay Dr.
- Queensway Park — Guelph Line
- Tyandaga Golf Course — Tyandaga Park Dr.
- Windows to the Lake — Walker’s Line & Appleby Place
Several other parks are due for upgrades during 2024 and 2025.