Brother and sister-in-law from Hamilton win six-figures with Instant Battleship
Brett Green and Deanna Lowe of Dundas won the top prize with the Instant Battleship game from OLG.
The brother and sister-in-law duo said are regular players.
"I thought it was $75,000 at first, but then I scanned it using the OLG Lottery app and we were stunned," said Deanna, who plans to invest her winnings for a retirement fund and travel when it's safe again.
Brett, meanwhile, plans to take some time to enjoy his winnings.
"It's unbelievable," said Brett. "You always dream of winnings a big prize, but you never expect it."
The winning ticket was purchased at Avondale on Kings St. in Dundas.
Instant Battleship costs $20 per play.
The top prize is $250,000.
The odds of winning are one in 3.36, according to OLG.
- Mississauga man wins big on instant ticket as he scanned his ticket 5 times
- Brampton instant winner taking $250,000 lottery prize to the bank
- Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
- Mississauga Man and Couple Celebrating Lucky $100,000 Instant Lotto Wins
- Burlington man "shouted so loud" winning $150,000 lotto prize
- Mississauga transit buses now have seats that are unsafe to sit in
- "Don't paint the hydrants" Mississauga fire department tells the public
- Carjacking at knifepoint in Brampton, suspects sought by Peel police
- Police make arrest in assualt case at a Mississauga park
- Big deals happening at a new clothing and accessories store at Dixie Outlet Mall in Mississauga