Brother and sister-in-law from Hamilton win six-figures with Instant Battleship
Brett Green and Deanna Lowe of Dundas won the top prize with the Instant Battleship game from OLG.
The brother and sister-in-law duo said are regular players.
"I thought it was $75,000 at first, but then I scanned it using the OLG Lottery app and we were stunned," said Deanna, who plans to invest her winnings for a retirement fund and travel when it's safe again.
Brett, meanwhile, plans to take some time to enjoy his winnings.
"It's unbelievable," said Brett. "You always dream of winnings a big prize, but you never expect it."
The winning ticket was purchased at Avondale on Kings St. in Dundas.
Instant Battleship costs $20 per play.
The top prize is $250,000.
The odds of winning are one in 3.36, according to OLG.
- Mississauga man wins big on instant ticket as he scanned his ticket 5 times
- Hamilton steel mill worker wins top prize in an Instant Ticket
- Mississauga Man and Couple Celebrating Lucky $100,000 Instant Lotto Wins
- Mississauga Resident Wins Big Lotto Prize
- Brampton lottery player tried something new and wins the top prize
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Mass rollout of the 18+ vaccination sites in hotspots weeks away in Mississauga
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers