BREAKING: Car Driven by Missing Oakville Brothers Found in Mississauga Pond
The 2011 BMW that was driven by two Oakville brothers who recently went missing in Mississauga has been discovered.
According to CityNews Toronto, the car was found in a man-made pond.
According to Halton police, brothers Hamza Khan, 22 and Shahruka Khan, 20,were last seen in the area of Tenth Line and Thomas Street at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Friday, Nov. 4.
The brothers were operating a silver four-door 2011 BMW at the time of their disappearance. Their licence plate is BWCJ 918.
CityNews has confirmed that the recovered car was driven by the brothers.
Stay tuned to insauga.com for updates.
Photo courtesy of Pascal Marchand
- Mississauga School in Lockdown After Weapon Reportedly Seen
- Residents Devastated After Homeless Man’s Garden Destroyed in Mississauga
- New Bank Fraud Scam Circulating in Mississauga
- Police Release Warning to Residents Following Multiple Sexual Assaults in Mississauga
- Do You Know How to Use a Roundabout in Mississauga?
- VIDEO: Police Discover Two Bodies After Recovering Car Driven by Oakville Brothers in Mississauga
- Police Confirm Bodies Found in Mississauga Pond Belong to Oakville Brothers
- Police Searching for Oakville Brothers Who Went Missing in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Mississauga Teen Who Went Missing and Was Found is Missing Again
- Body of Missing Mississauga Man Recovered by Police