Brand New Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
Have you ever had a hankering for a quick meal that's flavourful, unique and affordable?
If so, a new restaurant that's attempting to add a little diversity to the quick-service food scene in Mississauga might be just the right spot for you.
SLS Eazy Carry, a Sri Lankan restaurant that set up shop in the Britannia Rd. and Erin Mills Parkway area a few short weeks ago, purports to have "come into existence after being frustrated about the lack of diversity that fast food restaurants had to offer."
The restaurant's website says the chief chef is a veteran toque with 20+ years experience.
"Our mission is to have our customers explore the different flavours we bring to the plate and broaden [their] taste buds."
The resto is nothing if not superbly affordable, offering three vadas for $1 and a rice thali with five curries for just $6.50.
Other menu items include biryani, vegetable noodles, masala dosa, sambar mini idly, fried rice, fish/egg cutlet, samosa, steamed cassava, pittu and more.
The resto also offers roti, baked goods and lassis.
Diners can order online and, judging by the website, enjoy 10 per cent off their first order.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
- Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Top New Restaurant Openings in 2018 in Mississauga
- Looks like Mississauga and Brampton will be moving into grey lockdown zone on March 9
- Oakville man caught speeding twice in 11 minutes
- PHOTOS: A look inside a mass vaccination clinic in Mississauga
- UPDATE: Missing 13-year-old girl located in good health
- Construction coming to busy GO Station and street to make way for Hurontario LRT in Mississauga