Brand New Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
Have you ever had a hankering for a quick meal that's flavourful, unique and affordable?
If so, a new restaurant that's attempting to add a little diversity to the quick-service food scene in Mississauga might be just the right spot for you.
SLS Eazy Carry, a Sri Lankan restaurant that set up shop in the Britannia Rd. and Erin Mills Parkway area a few short weeks ago, purports to have "come into existence after being frustrated about the lack of diversity that fast food restaurants had to offer."
The restaurant's website says the chief chef is a veteran toque with 20+ years experience.
"Our mission is to have our customers explore the different flavours we bring to the plate and broaden [their] taste buds."
The resto is nothing if not superbly affordable, offering three vadas for $1 and a rice thali with five curries for just $6.50.
Other menu items include biryani, vegetable noodles, masala dosa, sambar mini idly, fried rice, fish/egg cutlet, samosa, steamed cassava, pittu and more.
The resto also offers roti, baked goods and lassis.
Diners can order online and, judging by the website, enjoy 10 per cent off their first order.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
- IKEA offering takeout options for restaurant menu items
- Chef from restaurant in Italy opens unique new restaurant in Mississauga
- Brand New Italian and Portuguese Dine-In and Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
- Brand New Sri Lankan and Indian Restaurant Now Open in Mississauga
- Top New Restaurant Openings in 2018 in Mississauga
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- Police bring down organized crime group breaking into Mississauga homes
- Mississauga Mayor furious about retirement party at Canada Post facility in Mississauga
- Woman in Brampton struck and killed while trying to retrieve something from trunk