Brand New Takeout Restaurant Open in Mississauga
Have you ever had a hankering for a quick meal that's flavourful, unique and affordable?
If so, a new restaurant that's attempting to add a little diversity to the quick-service food scene in Mississauga might be just the right spot for you.
SLS Eazy Carry, a Sri Lankan restaurant that set up shop in the Britannia Rd. and Erin Mills Parkway area a few short weeks ago, purports to have "come into existence after being frustrated about the lack of diversity that fast food restaurants had to offer."
The restaurant's website says the chief chef is a veteran toque with 20+ years experience.
"Our mission is to have our customers explore the different flavours we bring to the plate and broaden [their] taste buds."
The resto is nothing if not superbly affordable, offering three vadas for $1 and a rice thali with five curries for just $6.50.
Other menu items include biryani, vegetable noodles, masala dosa, sambar mini idly, fried rice, fish/egg cutlet, samosa, steamed cassava, pittu and more.
The resto also offers roti, baked goods and lassis.
Diners can order online and, judging by the website, enjoy 10 per cent off their first order.
The restaurant also offers catering service.
- Police Identify Second Suspect Wanted in “Vicious” Attack on Autistic Man in Mississauga
- One Dead After Being Struck by Train at Clarkson GO
- Police on Scene for Suspicious Package in Mississauga
- Ontario NDP Promises Free Dental Care If They Win Election
- Here’s How Mississauga is Getting Rid of Horrifying Insects