Brand new sushi restaurant opening in Mississauga
The new restaurant openings just don’t stop coming!
Lovers of Japanese cuisine can look forward to Yo Sushi, a new restaurant opening at the intersection of Central Parkway West and Confederation Parkway.
As you’d expect, Yo Sushi serves sushi, sashimi, and hosomaki with a variety of different fish including salmon, tuna, shrimp, cuttlefish, BBQ eel, and even octopus.
The restaurant also serves a variety of salads, appetizers, and rolls including their spicy salmon roll, California roll, and crab salad roll among others.
The full menu can be seen on the restaurant’s Instagram page.
The restaurant is set to open this month (August).
Do you plan on trying out Yo Sushi?
- Select Mississauga and Brampton residents between 18 and 49 can book vaccines this week
- Couple charged following hate-related incident in parking lot in Mississauga
- Speed cushions to be installed on four Mississauga roads
- Mississauga and Brampton rolling out mobile vaccine clinics targeting essential workers
- Still no answer from feds as eight more flights and 67 rows affected by COVID-19 at Pearson Airport in Mississauga