Brand new sushi restaurant opening in Mississauga
The new restaurant openings just don’t stop coming!
Lovers of Japanese cuisine can look forward to Yo Sushi, a new restaurant opening at the intersection of Central Parkway West and Confederation Parkway.
As you’d expect, Yo Sushi serves sushi, sashimi, and hosomaki with a variety of different fish including salmon, tuna, shrimp, cuttlefish, BBQ eel, and even octopus.
The restaurant also serves a variety of salads, appetizers, and rolls including their spicy salmon roll, California roll, and crab salad roll among others.
The full menu can be seen on the restaurant’s Instagram page.
The restaurant is set to open this month (August).
Do you plan on trying out Yo Sushi?
- New rules regarding children in leash-free zones and smoking in parks are now in effect in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: New platform and pavilion now open at a Mississauga GO Station
- House of the Week: $3.8 mil Sheridan home luxurious features
- Staff member tests positive for COVID-19 at Mississauga retirement home
- Mississauga grandfather celebrating big lotto win