Brand new sushi restaurant opening in Mississauga
The new restaurant openings just don’t stop coming!
Lovers of Japanese cuisine can look forward to Yo Sushi, a new restaurant opening at the intersection of Central Parkway West and Confederation Parkway.
As you’d expect, Yo Sushi serves sushi, sashimi, and hosomaki with a variety of different fish including salmon, tuna, shrimp, cuttlefish, BBQ eel, and even octopus.
The restaurant also serves a variety of salads, appetizers, and rolls including their spicy salmon roll, California roll, and crab salad roll among others.
The full menu can be seen on the restaurant’s Instagram page.
The restaurant is set to open this month (August).
Do you plan on trying out Yo Sushi?
- Top 5 bakeries in Mississauga in 2021
- Cancel travel plans, Prime Minister Justin Trudeau urges Canadians
- Employee at a McDonald’s in Mississauga tested positive for COVID-19
- Police investigate after shots fired at car in west Mississauga
- UPDATED: Man brought back to life after major crash in Mississauga