Brand new sushi restaurant opening in Mississauga
The new restaurant openings just don’t stop coming!
Lovers of Japanese cuisine can look forward to Yo Sushi, a new restaurant opening at the intersection of Central Parkway West and Confederation Parkway.
As you’d expect, Yo Sushi serves sushi, sashimi, and hosomaki with a variety of different fish including salmon, tuna, shrimp, cuttlefish, BBQ eel, and even octopus.
The restaurant also serves a variety of salads, appetizers, and rolls including their spicy salmon roll, California roll, and crab salad roll among others.
The full menu can be seen on the restaurant’s Instagram page.
The restaurant is set to open this month (August).
Do you plan on trying out Yo Sushi?
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Major Mississauga roads closed after two-car collision