Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
There's alway something new coming to Square One.
Over the past few weeks, the mall has welcomed new stores (Genesis and Toys Cubed) and announced that a few more retail and foodservice joints are coming (namely Sansotei and SU&BU).
Now, it looks like fashion fans are in for a treat later this month.
Babaton, a clothing brand familiar to anyone who shops at the chic, semi-boho Aritiza, is getting its own store in Square One.
The store will be located near The Gap on the upper level.
For those who are unaware, Babaton is known for its flowing blouses, pants, cardigans, jackets and more.
As for how to best describe the brand's pieces, Yorkdale said it best while describing the opening of the company's flagship store:
"Defined by elevated fabrics and precisely tailored details, the Babaton atelier finds beauty in simplicity."
Most of the pieces are also work-appropriate, so the pieces can do double-time.
The store is expected to open in the coming weeks.
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular New Store Now Open in Square One
- The Keg is opening a brand new restaurant in Mississauga
- Long-standing laser tag facility shuts down in Mississauga
- Report of man with knife prompts hold and secure at school in Mississauga
- Peel District schools in Mississauga with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 22
- Public health officials urge Canadians to limit contacts again as COVID-19 cases rise