Brand New Store Coming to Square One in Mississauga
There's alway something new coming to Square One.
Over the past few weeks, the mall has welcomed new stores (Genesis and Toys Cubed) and announced that a few more retail and foodservice joints are coming (namely Sansotei and SU&BU).
Now, it looks like fashion fans are in for a treat later this month.
Babaton, a clothing brand familiar to anyone who shops at the chic, semi-boho Aritiza, is getting its own store in Square One.
The store will be located near The Gap on the upper level.
For those who are unaware, Babaton is known for its flowing blouses, pants, cardigans, jackets and more.
As for how to best describe the brand's pieces, Yorkdale said it best while describing the opening of the company's flagship store:
"Defined by elevated fabrics and precisely tailored details, the Babaton atelier finds beauty in simplicity."
Most of the pieces are also work-appropriate, so the pieces can do double-time.
The store is expected to open in the coming weeks.
- UPDATE on CLOSURE: Popular Japanese/Korean Restaurant in Mississauga Closed for Health Violations
- What's Open and Closed Easter Weekend in Mississauga
- Large Scale Police Blitz Coming To Mississauga
- Major Intersection Closed in Mississauga Following Collision
- Mississauga Residents Part of Massive Group Lotto Win
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Celebrating Grand Opening in Square One Today
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular New Store Now Open in Square One