Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
Summer might be far away, but no time is a bad time to wander Lakeshore Rd. in search of a brand new restaurant.
Especially if that restaurant is bringing some much-needed Middle Eastern food to the neighbourhood.
A prime spot on Lakeshore Road East is now home to Mangoss, an authentic Middle Eastern restaurant and lounge that serves such staples as hummus, baba ganoush, zaatar, lamb and more.
Prior to the Mangoss taking over, the space was home to Fork My Life, Buddha Bowls and Prince's Fine Caribbean Cuisine.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers mutabbal, yam fries, kofta with tahini and tomatoes, freekeh with chicken, pasta with chicken and broccoli, eggplant fatteh, zaatar, savoury pastries and salads.
While Port Credit is definitely the place to be if you want to access a variety of restaurants within walking distance from one another, it's always be light on the Middle Eastern front.
Now, it looks like the neighbourhood is offering residents even more variety.
If you're in the mood for Middle Eastern fare, perhaps Mangoss will be worth checking out.
- UPDATE: Five Year Old Child Located
- Driver Caught Travelling at Insane Speed on 403 in Mississauga
- Did You Know That This Popular Toronto-Shot TV Show is Filming in Mississauga?
- Woman Dies After Being Struck by a Vehicle in Mississauga
- PHOTOS: First Look at Massive Entertainment Facility Opening Today in Square One in Mississauga