Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
Summer might be far away, but no time is a bad time to wander Lakeshore Rd. in search of a brand new restaurant.
Especially if that restaurant is bringing some much-needed Middle Eastern food to the neighbourhood.
A prime spot on Lakeshore Road East is now home to Mangoss, an authentic Middle Eastern restaurant and lounge that serves such staples as hummus, baba ganoush, zaatar, lamb and more.
Prior to the Mangoss taking over, the space was home to Fork My Life, Buddha Bowls and Prince's Fine Caribbean Cuisine.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers mutabbal, yam fries, kofta with tahini and tomatoes, freekeh with chicken, pasta with chicken and broccoli, eggplant fatteh, zaatar, savoury pastries and salads.
While Port Credit is definitely the place to be if you want to access a variety of restaurants within walking distance from one another, it's always be light on the Middle Eastern front.
Now, it looks like the neighbourhood is offering residents even more variety.
If you're in the mood for Middle Eastern fare, perhaps Mangoss will be worth checking out.
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy New Middle Eastern Canteen Opens in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Police on scene for males fighting with bats in Mississauga
- UPDATE: 82 year old motorcyclist dead following crash in Mississauga
- Weather warning in effect for funnel clouds expected in Mississauga
- GO Train delays expected after person reportedly struck by train
- Hugely popular dessert restaurant coming to Heartland Town Centre in Mississauga