Brand New Restaurant Now Open in Port Credit in Mississauga
Summer might be far away, but no time is a bad time to wander Lakeshore Rd. in search of a brand new restaurant.
Especially if that restaurant is bringing some much-needed Middle Eastern food to the neighbourhood.
A prime spot on Lakeshore Road East is now home to Mangoss, an authentic Middle Eastern restaurant and lounge that serves such staples as hummus, baba ganoush, zaatar, lamb and more.
Prior to the Mangoss taking over, the space was home to Fork My Life, Buddha Bowls and Prince's Fine Caribbean Cuisine.
As far as the menu goes, the resto offers mutabbal, yam fries, kofta with tahini and tomatoes, freekeh with chicken, pasta with chicken and broccoli, eggplant fatteh, zaatar, savoury pastries and salads.
While Port Credit is definitely the place to be if you want to access a variety of restaurants within walking distance from one another, it's always be light on the Middle Eastern front.
Now, it looks like the neighbourhood is offering residents even more variety.
If you're in the mood for Middle Eastern fare, perhaps Mangoss will be worth checking out.
- Brand New Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- New restaurant specializing in unique Middle Eastern flatbread now open in Mississauga
- Authentic Middle Eastern Restaurant Opens in Mississauga
- Trendy New Middle Eastern Canteen Opens in Mississauga
- Renowned Middle Eastern Restaurant Coming to Mississauga
- Some big changes coming to garbage and recycling in Mississauga
- Policy officer from Mississauga celebrating big lotto win
- Federal government identifies multiple flights that landed at Pearson Airport with COVID-19
- House of the Week: Huge $3.9 mil house near Rattray Marsh
- Driver in custody after driving without a tire in Mississauga