Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
When Spring Rolls suddenly left its long-standing home in Mississauga's Sussex Centre, everyone wondered what would replace the once-beloved Asian fusion joint.
Now, we have an answer.
Dine and Chill, another Asian fusion restaurant, is setting up shop in the prime City Centre location and is currently looking for chefs who specialize in Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine.
Resto owners have also put out a call for sous chefs, sushi specialists, pastry chefs, bartenders, servers, cooks and hosts.
Although there isn't much information on what the menu will offer (insauga.com has reached out, but has yet to hear back), the website is asking prospective diners to "Stay Calm. It's Worth the Wait :)."
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they become available.
- Police Investigating Two Armed Robberies Tonight in Mississauga
- Special Weather Alert in Effect This Monday in Mississauga
- Police Issue Public Safety Advisory After Alleged Street Robberies With Guns in Mississauga
- Emergency Allergy Medication Shortage in Mississauga and Beyond
- One of Mississauga’s Most Promising Musicians Reportedly Facing Serious Illness