Brand New Restaurant Coming to Vacant Spring Rolls Space in Mississauga
When Spring Rolls suddenly left its long-standing home in Mississauga's Sussex Centre, everyone wondered what would replace the once-beloved Asian fusion joint.
Now, we have an answer.
Dine and Chill, another Asian fusion restaurant, is setting up shop in the prime City Centre location and is currently looking for chefs who specialize in Japanese and Vietnamese cuisine.
Resto owners have also put out a call for sous chefs, sushi specialists, pastry chefs, bartenders, servers, cooks and hosts.
Although there isn't much information on what the menu will offer (insauga.com has reached out, but has yet to hear back), the website is asking prospective diners to "Stay Calm. It's Worth the Wait :)."
We'll keep you posted on more new opening details as they become available.
- Brand New Restaurant Opens in Former Spring Rolls Location in Mississauga
- Brand New Restaurant Suddenly Shuts Down in Mississauga
- Trendy Restaurant Opening New Location in Sussex Centre in Mississauga
- New Asian Fusion Restaurant Serving Sushi Tacos Opens in Mississauga
- Popular Thai Restaurant Closes in Mississauga
- Lane closures in downtown Hamilton after watermain break
- Police search for woman following a Mississauga park assault
- 1 in 3 Canadians considering 'workarounds' as Mississauga, Brampton and Hamilton house prices keep rising
- Brampton resident celebrated his big lotto win with champagne
- Mississauga grandfather plans to share big lotto win with his children