Brand New Juice Bar Now Open in Mississauga
If you find yourself in the mood for fresh juice and other healthy but tasty concoctions, you might be happy to hear that a new option is in town.
A brand new juice bar, Trish Juice, just opened its doors in Mississauga in the Derry and Torbram Rd. area (meaning there's a good chance the resto might be near your work).
This independently owned and operated juice bar will not only serve fresh juice, but also smoothies, milkshakes, cocktails, salads, and quick health shots.
Even better news? All menu items are under $15--so it's perfect for anyone looking for a healthy lunch that's affordable.
As far as beverages go, diners can order some unique blends, including Vitality (pear, green apple, celery, fennel and kale), Mijito (cucumber, lime, pear, mint) and Energizer (apple, carrot, ginger, mint) juices. Health aficionados can also grab Berry Cheesecake (blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, cream cheese and soy milk) and Coco Green (mango, banana, spinach, coconut milk and orange) smoothies.
All of the juice will be freshly squeezed, and the other drinks will also be made in-house.
Bubble teas are also available in a variety of flavours.
- Amazing Aerial Shots of Mississauga From The 70s
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Aftermath of stolen tractor-trailer smashing into a gas station and vehicles in Mississauga
- Mississauga residents celebrating group lotto win
- Bonus House of the Week: Iconic and Mysterious Castle House in Mississauga
- Police searching for missing nine-year-old boy from Mississauga