Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
While it’s always exciting to see a new store open in Square One—or any shopping centre in Mississauga, for that matter—it’s even better when the opening coincides with the start of the holiday season.
Fortunately for people looking to purchase a sparkly accessory for a loved one, a brand new jewellery store is now open in Square One.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) November 14, 2018
Tous Fine Jewelry, a Spain-born brand that was founded by a young jeweler named Salvador Tous Blavi in 1920 (meaning it’s almost 100 years old), is known for its innovative and creative pieces.
According to the Square One website, Tous has created a unique product based on the concept of jewel-fashion. As far as products go, Tous offers pieces made with precious metals and gemstones, including necklaces, earrings, pendants (including ones fashioned after extremely adorable elephants and teddy bears), bracelets, chokers, rings and more.
Photo courtesy of Tous’ official Facebook page
If you’re looking for eye-popping pieces, this place has a ton of colourful, playful items that are fun to look at (and fun to wear).
Beyond jewellery, the brand also also offers handbags, watches, fragrances and glasses.
The new store, which opened earlier this month, is located on the lower level, close to entrance 6.
- New jewellery store now open at Square One in Mississauga
- New jewellery store now open in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Trudeau pushes back against travel restrictions as Mississauga's Pearson Airport continues to see COVID-19 cases
- One postal code in Mississauga has a startling 21% COVID-19 positivity rate
- Canada Revenue Agency scam backfires, three from Brampton now face charges
- Father from Mississauga celebrating a big lotto win living out his ‘Price is Right’ dream
- MAYORS CHAT: Brampton Mayor Patrick Brown chats COVID-19, vaccines and the India flight ban – May 7, 2021