Brand New Jewellery Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
While it’s always exciting to see a new store open in Square One—or any shopping centre in Mississauga, for that matter—it’s even better when the opening coincides with the start of the holiday season.
Fortunately for people looking to purchase a sparkly accessory for a loved one, a brand new jewellery store is now open in Square One.
SQUARE ONE (@shopSQUAREONE) November 14, 2018
Tous Fine Jewelry, a Spain-born brand that was founded by a young jeweler named Salvador Tous Blavi in 1920 (meaning it’s almost 100 years old), is known for its innovative and creative pieces.
According to the Square One website, Tous has created a unique product based on the concept of jewel-fashion. As far as products go, Tous offers pieces made with precious metals and gemstones, including necklaces, earrings, pendants (including ones fashioned after extremely adorable elephants and teddy bears), bracelets, chokers, rings and more.
Photo courtesy of Tous’ official Facebook page
If you’re looking for eye-popping pieces, this place has a ton of colourful, playful items that are fun to look at (and fun to wear).
Beyond jewellery, the brand also also offers handbags, watches, fragrances and glasses.
The new store, which opened earlier this month, is located on the lower level, close to entrance 6.
- PHOTOS: Multiple Vehicles Collision in Mississauga Plaza
- Condo Proposal Changed After Residents Express Fury in Mississauga
- Should This New McDonald’s Initiative Come to Mississauga?
- Here’s a Look at All the Movies and TV Shows That Were Recently Shot in Mississauga
- Square One Introducing Special Pass for Certain Shoppers in Mississauga
- Popular Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Officially Open in Square One in Mississauga
- Brand New Store Now Open in Square One in Mississauga
- L.A.-Based Store Opening Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga
- Popular French Store Set to Open Brand New Location in Square One in Mississauga